About 56 Africa Tours
56 Africa Tours Limited is a tour company registered in Uganda. We are passionate about travel and organizing incredible safari experiences in Africa. Our team is ready to tailor a tour itinerary that will offer you an extraordinary travel experience in Africa.
We plan and organize tailor-made itineraries and tours to Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania. Our team of professional tour experts is passionate about travel in Africa and will work based on your interests to plan a customized memorable safari experience for you. Our team plans both private and group tours offering you an incredible safari experience in Africa. We also offer ground handling for travel agents across the world. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service and meeting the travel needs of each of our clients.
We major in organizing safari activities like Gorilla tracking, Chimpanzee tracking. Golden monkey tracking, Game Viewing safaris, Birding tours, The Great Wildebeest Migration safaris, Mountaineering and Hiking tours, Community and Cultural tours. In addition we arrange hotel booking for your safari.
We are committed to offering you incredible safari experiences that will leave you with great memories of Africa.
Why book with us?
- We have detailed itineraries that have all the information and breakdown of activities while on safari. Our itineraries tell you exactly what you will be engaged in day by day on safari.
- We have a creative and passionate team of professional experts who are available 24 hours a day to respond to your inquiries.
- We believe in responsible travel and therefore ensure that our safari activities benefit the environment and support the local people in the communities that you travel to. We also support and believe in the conservation of natural attractions in Africa.
- We have professional tour guides that are well trained and have experience in tour guiding. You are therefore assured of a professional guide while on your safari that is well conversant with the destinations.
- We use safari vehicles that are the best for your tour and these include safari vans and 4WD Land Cruisers.
- We select the best accommodation options for your safari. The lodges and camps that we use have been visited by us and carefully selected so that you have comfortable and cosy accommodation while on safari.
- We are flexible and very okay with switching up itineraries based on your specific interests, needs and budget.
Phone: +256 781992925
I am Ritah Amanyire the founder of 56Africa Tours Limited. I have always had a passion for travel as I believe that travel is the best way to experience the world and get exposed to different cultures, communities and countries. Travel is also the perfect way to relax and unwind while making amazing memories that will stay with you forever. I was born and raised in western Uganda and this exposed me to national parks such as Kibale Forest national park and Queen Elizabeth national park.
I remember vividly my dad driving us through Kibale national park as we headed to the countryside for the holidays and my highlight for those trips was seeing the olive baboons in the forest, at a young age that excited me very much.
My introduction to the tour and travel industry was in 2017 after completing my university degree. I worked with one of the tour companies in Uganda first as a Reservations Officer and later as a Tour Operations Consultant. This further fulfilled my passion for travel.
I have visited different tourism destinations in Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya. These travels have enabled me to attain expert information on these destinations and therefore my recommendations are based on experience, knowledge of the attractions and what is best. It is from this experience that I started the company to share my passion for travel with the world and to offer safari experiences that are exceptional and memorable. I am involved in putting together tailor-made itineraries for our clients and together with the team we ensure that the itinerary ably meets our client’s needs and interests.
Our team is passionate about responsible travel and extraordinary wildlife and safari experiences in Africa.